Further down you’ll see the policy in it’s intirety.
- When browsing this website, I collect anonymized user statistics and store them locally on the webserver. They are not shared with anyone.
- I will always honor ‘Do Not Track’ requests, and in such a case I assume you don’t consent, and the site will only be using functional cookies. If you wish to enable cookies after the fact, you can do so in the bottom right corner.
2. Mailing list
- I track if and when you click on the links in my emails. I do this for my own statistical needs, and to tailor the email flow to your behavior. F.x. I only want to send you a survey if you have previously downloaded the beta.
- If at any point you want me to stop receiving mails from me, you can unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of my mails.
- If that game displays ads, further information about ads engagement is collected and shared with Unity Ads.
- If that game contains In App Purchases, your data may be shared with Steam, Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- If you contact me for support reasons, via support.goehler.dk, your contact info is sent directly to my email inbox.
- A copy of the issue — and any information shared via the contactform in that regard — is also stored on my webserver. Any subsequent email correspondance is only ever stored on my email account.
- What data do I collect?
- How do I collect the data?
- How will I use the data?
- How do I store the data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy options within my games
- How to contact me
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
1. What data do I collect?
- Personal identification information (Name and email address)
- Opinions and feedback about my games.
- Information needed to provide support on my games and unity assets.
- Device identifiers generated from data evetns including, in some cases, session or installation information or the device MAC/IMEI/MEID, which we alter to limit the ability to identify the relevant device in the future
- An advertising ID, such as the Apple IDFA or the Android Ad ID
- IP address
- Device manufacturer and model
- The operating system and version running on your system or device
- Browser type
- The make of the CPU, and number of CPUs present
- The graphics card information, such as type, vendor and driver name, version and graphics API
- Amount of system and video RAM present
- Current screen resolution
- Operating system identifier (e.g., Mac, Windows, Android, etc.)
- A checksum of all the data that gets sent to verify that it did transmit correctly
- App ID of the game installed
- Session Information (like number of session, time spent in game, etc.)
- Monetization Events (ads watched, in-app purchases made, etc.)
2. How do I collect the data?
- Sign up to my mailing list.
- Contact me via my support page.
- Voluntarily complete a survey, most likely at the end of beta-testing.
- Data from cookies stored in your browser, by my websites.
- User behavior like “pages visited” and “time spent on page” and server requests while browsing any of my websites.
- Unity Analytics, if you play any of my games.
- Unity Ads, if you play any of my games, containing ads.
3. How will I use the data?
- Get in touch with you and send you updates about my games.
- Understand how you use my website, so I can optimise the user experience.
- Learn how you play my games, and optimise the play experience, and the way I can potentially monetize the game.
- Allow Unity Ads to show you targeted ads in my games, based on your behavior.
- Help you solve any issues you might be experiencing.
4. How do I store the data?
Personal data is stored in accordance with the tool used to collect it:
- The personal identification information I collect, like name, email address and game interests, is securely stored on my account with Sendinblue, where I have my mailing lists.
- The Unity Ads and Unity Analytics data is stored on Unity’s secure servers, and accessible by me, and any other developers collaborating on my projects, via our Unity accounts.
- Support form content, and subsequent email correspondance is stored on my email-server with Google.
6. What are your data protection rights?
I would like to make sure, that you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access: You have the right to request me for copies of your personal data. I may charge you a fee for this service, as it is a manual process.
The right to rectification: You have the right to request me to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure: You have the right to request that I erase your personal data, as long as theres no overriding legitimate grounds for continuing the processing.
The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that I restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to me processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability: You have the right to request that I transfer the data that I have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
7.1 What are cookies?
7.3 What types of cookies do I use?
7.4 How to manage cookies
8. Privacy options within my games
I do not directly collect your personal data in my games, but I may use Unity Ads and/or Analytics, both of which will collect personal information.